No One Can Make You Rich but Yourself with Aaron Reuwer
Maryland-based Aaron Reuwer is a sales professional who has had his career founded on and built on sales entirely. He started just like any salesman, going door to door, selling what he had to until he ended up in technology sales, which he found his strength in. Currently, his team works with top IT and Tech firms and connects them with their buyers. His strength lies in enterprise sales and increasing margin. Aaron has just celebrated 12 years of marriage with his lovely wife, 4 kids, and another one on its way.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Why he left his regular hourly job
- How he initially worked as a landscaper and a sales guy knocking on people's doors to sell alarm systems
- The purpose of rejection in our lives
- How he sold logistics, truckloads, etc and eventually got into technology sales
- Starting small and then moving forward to selling technology to global companies
- How he was looking for people who were on the same path as he is to look up to
Tom is the CEO of Aero & Marine Tax Professionals, the preeminent experts in California sales and use tax. He also speaks on topics related to work, success and building wealth. His bi-weekly webinars with industry leaders are widely attended.
Aero & Marine Tax Professionals' success stems from researching decades of decisions and recommendations by the State of California. From conducting this research and learning every possible way someone could avoid paying sales and use tax, they created a fool-proof process to achieve tax exemption. Thousands of clients have had success working with Aero and Marine Tax Pros.
The views and opinions expressed on the “Winning Pitch” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Thomas Alston. The podcast production is an original work of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.