Turning Setbacks into Rocket Fuel with Mike “C-roc” Ciorrocco
Coming from a broken home, Mike “C-roc” Ciorrocco proves that no setbacks can stop you from achieving great things. You just have to keep pushing through despite all the obstacles. Mike is a performance coach, author, dynamic public speaker, visionary, and thought leader. He is currently a Division Manager of Nation’s Lending and has been featured by Yahoo! Finance as one of the Top Business Leaders to Follow in 2020. Wit his on-going mission to build people, he founded the What Are You Made Of? movement and started the hit podcast, What Are You Made Of? with Mike C-Roc.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Why you should take responsibility for your own faults and successes
- The best moment in his career wherein he got an 800% revenue jump from $4 million to $32 million
- Why developing a company culture is important for your business
- How Grant Cardone inspired him to achieve his goals
- How having a proactive mindset can prepare you for the next economic downturn
- The beginning of his podcast, “What Are You Made Of?”
Tom is the CEO of Aero & Marine Tax Professionals, the preeminent experts in California sales and use tax. He also speaks on topics related to work, success and building wealth. His bi-weekly webinars with industry leaders are widely attended.
Aero & Marine Tax Professionals' success stems from researching decades of decisions and recommendations by the State of California. From conducting this research and learning every possible way someone could avoid paying sales and use tax, they created a fool-proof process to achieve tax exemption. Thousands of clients have had success working with Aero and Marine Tax Pros.
The views and opinions expressed on the “Winning Pitch” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Thomas Alston. The podcast production is an original work of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.